Thirsty for a River Beer Collaboration
Time & Location
About the Event
Stop by any of our 7 local breweries or 5 partner restaurants to experience a river awareness beer and get a free Bring Back the Kern glass or bumper sticker. Only available while beer and giveaways last, so don't miss out!
This is the first ever Kern-wide beer collaboration between all of our microbreweries, and all breweries have named their beers in honor of the flowing river they want to see in Bakersfield.
Breweries and their beers:
- 2nd Phase Brewing - "Downtown River Float" Triple IPA
- Crusader Brewing - "Honey Hole" Honey Pale Ale
- Dionysus Brewing - "River Rope Swing" American Style Pilsner
- Great Change Brewing - "Lonely River" Red Ale
- Kern River Brewing Company - "Once a River" Double IPA
- Lengthwise Brewing - "Let it Flow" Hazy IPA
- Temblor Brewing - "Rivers Need Water" Session Hazy
Partner restaurants where you can taste multiple of the beers (all at some):
- Moo Creamery